Wednesday, January 21, 2009

This Week's Featured Wedding Invite

Last week I had the pleasure of working with Carla Lee on her amazing wedding invitations. Carla and her fiance Christopher wanted to incorporate their two minature grey hounds into their invite. Of course my cartoon wedding invites offer a unique alternative for this situation. Carla mailed her carefully choosen photos to me. Once received I looked through them to choose the best images. I couldn't believe the charisma these dogs possess. By the time I was done I was laughing and planning my second dog purchase! (ok future purchase Isabelle may note be ready yet) Not to be upstaged by their dogs the couple themselves were just as expressive. And I must say the bright colors of the design done in green and orange had me rethinking my own wedding colors. That is one color combo I don't use often enough. So cheers to another not only inspiring couple but inspiring family!

Christine Anderson
www.takeitpersonallybychristine.com



1 comment:

Christian Burge Photography said...

I loved your invites for Carla and Chris and I can't wait to shoot their wedding to show this awesome couple of in my way too!!!! Great work!!!