Thursday, January 7, 2010

Ahoy Ahoy It's a Boy!

I have had the pleasure yet again to work with my dear client Carrissa. She is an up and coming event planner. I had the pleasure to work with her on a couple events including her best friends wedding shower and wedding. Now I had the honor to work with her on a custom design for her baby shower invitations. Her nautical theme and inspirations pieces were so fun to work with. The final design is a perfect invite for those expecting a boy. The next phase to the project will be matching place cards and a banner.
Once the baby arrives I know Carrissa will have her hands full. But I can't wait to see what events and ideas she has in the future!
Check out this design and all of my other baby shower invites at http://www.takeitpersonallybychristine.com/baby-shower-invitations.html






No comments: