Saturday, January 16, 2010

New Wedding Invitations

This coming week is going to be very exciting. I have been on a few bridal forums and have found that a lot of brides have much smaller budgets for their invitations. Now a $250 budget should not prevent a bride from getting fabulous invitations for 100 people. I haven't had much luck with getting reasonable pricing from local printers. But I contacted a company I have worked with once before to see how they would quote what I am looking for. They came back with some amazing pricing. So this week I will be sending them a few designs for them to print up for me. If the samples turn out great I can really be competitive with some of the big name invite companies. And the best part is that I can accommodate almost every bride! I will keep everyone posted on the details!

No comments: