Thursday, January 13, 2011

Wedding Package Contest!





With Valentines Day approaching I see all the cute heart designs.  Now  I am not a huge fan of hearts.  I try to use them as little as possible.  I had seen x's and o's used and thought I would put my spin on it.  This package is near completion.  The completed items are featured above. The envelopes for the wedding invitations will have your return address and a design printed across the front (as pictured upper left)  The Save the Dates come in a Cartoon and non-Cartoon version.  I will also be offering matching stickers in a circle and rectangle shape.  Other items still in progress are matching Programs, Place Cards, Table Numbers, Bridal Shower Invites, Seating Chart, Guest Book and Thank Yous.

To kick off release of my new collection I am running a Contest!  Here are the details!

How to Enter:
Entries will start January 12th and end midnight central time January 19th. To enter: Step One: Post a pic of you and your fiance on my "FAN PAGE"  In the comment section tell me more about you guys as a couple. Step Two: Post on your profile and recommend your friends become a FAN of Take it Personally by Christine.
There must be a total of 3 entries in order for the contest to go to voting.
Voting:
Voting will start on Thursday, January 20th at 9:00am Central time. To vote you must be a Fan of Take it Personally by Christine. Then simply click "like" on the photo you would like to win. Voting will end Wednesday, January 26th at 12:00am Central time. Please note when voting please refrain from making any negative comments about other contestants :) Negative comments will be removed.
 Winner:
The winner will be announced Thursday, January 27th. Winner will be determined by number of votes received.
Winner will receive a custom design from my new Hugs and Kisses Collection.  Package includes 50 Save the Date Cards (or 25 Magnets), 50 Flat Wedding Invitations with RSVP's and Envelopes and one 12 page soft covered guest book.

All Runner's Up will receive a $20 gift Certificate.  Which makes every entry a winner!!!!!



No comments: